Toward a simpler, more beautiful Google
A critical piece of this social layer is a design that grows alongside our aspirations. So today Google introducing a more functional and flexible version of Google+. Google think you’ll find it easier to use and nicer to look at, but most importantly, it accelerates our efforts to create a simpler, more beautiful Google.
Navigation you can make your own
One of the first things you’ll notice is a new way to get around the stream. Instead of static icons at the top, there’s a dynamic ribbon of applications on the left. This approach comes with lots of perks, but some of our favorites include:
- You can drag apps up or down to create the order you want
- You can hover over certain apps to reveal a set of quick actions
- You can show or hide apps by moving them in and out of “More”
Conversations you’ll really care about
Once you’ve upgraded to Google+, it’s easy to share with your circles from just about anywhere. We’re dreaming bigger, though. We’re aiming for an experience that fuses utility with beauty—one that inspires you to connect with others, and cherish the conversations that unfold. Today’s update is an important step in this direction, including:
- Full bleed photos and videos that’ll make you really proud to post
- A stream of conversation “cards” that make it easier to scan and join discussions
- An activity drawer that highlights the community around your content
Google+ New Look is Interesting . What you think ?
Source : Google